Wednesday 5 December 2007

Our House

Hugh and I have moved into an apartment in Holloway. It's around 10 minutes walk from the Arsenal stadium on one side, and around 30 minutes walk from Camden on the other side. Holloway is a great place too with loads of cool bars and shops and even a cinema.

This is our kitchen. It's really nice and has loads of counter space. The rest of the kitchen is really big and there's loads of space for a kitchen table, fireplace, music system and these days, a Christmas tree. I'll get a picture of that soon.



This is our front room, with telly and couch. It's a grand size and the couch is pretty comfortable.



If you walk to the arch at the end of the front room, you come to the conservatory room, with the Wii set up. It's deadly. Plenty of space for jumping like a maniac playing the Wii, and also note the wealth of drawer space.



And last but not least, my bike, Betsy 2. Those of you who are familiar with my bike will recognise it, but it's actually a different bike! By pure fluke our local bike shop was selling this exact copy of my bike when I was looking to buy one. Fantastic.


Margaret

No comments: